Well, I finally finished Bea’s pebble vest. The vest I started in June when she was still snug in the womb. The vest I was thisclose to finishing before she arrived. The vest that then languished on my needles until I knew I must finish it this instant or my giant baby would never be able to wear it.
So I finished it. I ran out of green yarn at the end, so one of the shoulder straps is purple. But I finished it. And I put it on Bea and it fit … for about two minutes (my she grows fast!).
I used the leftover yarn from Adeline’s vest. Yes, the vest she never wears. But I did manage to finagle a picture of the two of them.